Aenean porta nibh rutrum nunc tempor, et tristique nisi tincidunt. Duis accumsan, urna vitae porta porttitor, tortor eros tempor eros, non posuere neque est quis nibh. Nulla facilisi. Nam in ultricies neque, scelerisque aliquet nulla. Nunc vulputate augue dui, ut vestibulum erat interdum nec. Donec congue, massa vitae viverra commodo, odio libero ultrices dolor, eu ornare velit tortor eu arcu. Pellentesque ut mauris dolor. Duis at mauris in magna interdum dictum. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Etiam vestibulum nisi quis porttitor consectetur. Integer tempus eget metus eu pulvinar. Donec dictum odio tortor, eget tincidunt urna scelerisque a. Aenean commodo velit ultrices urna molestie, et hendrerit arcu ultrices. Suspendisse enim ligula, feugiat sit amet suscipit in, luctus a ligula. Curabitur eget nulla quis ante scelerisque egestas eu non arcu.
- You will only be permitted in the pub if you are eating a substantial meal (staff can help with this if you have any questions)
- No mixing of households and no more than 6 people per table.
- You can stay a maximum of 2 hours.
- Food & drink orders will be taken at the same time to ensure you are having a substantial meal.
- Last orders for drinks will be 9.30pm and drinking up from 10pm with everyone leaving the premises before 11pm.
- We will be serving food & drink for takeaway to be consumed outside of the pub.
- Food will be served all day Monday-Friday 12-8pm with a limited menu between 3-5.30pm.
- Saturday 12-9pm full menu all day.
- Sundays 12-6pm roast menu, with the pub closing at 8pm.
- Pizza will still be available for takeaway Friday-Sunday.
- No pre-bookings for outside garden tables – if you wish to sit and eat outside in bubbles of 6 – turn up and order – your food and drinks will be as takeaway only, no table service for outside until April 2021. Alcoholic drinks will only be provided as takeaway with your food and we will require your order for both drinks and food at the same time.
Please be kind and respect the team, we did not make the government rules.
We are trying our best to keep to the government guidelines while still operating a great environment for you to visit. We will not tolerate customers being rude to our team.
We look forward to welcoming you over the festive period.
Ye Olde Swan Team