Ye Old Swan © 2019 All Rights Reserved
② Safe team
⑤ Manager always present.
– Manager to greet on arrival and take you to your table. If the manager is not at the entrance when you arrive please wait to be seated.
– Always remain seated apart from toilet breaks, placing your orders and collecting items.
– Stay in your allocated area.
-Signs for 1-way system to be followed.
-Children must always be accompanied by an adult including toilet breaks.
-Keep to the social distancing guidelines when you are in the queue for entrance, bar, bbq and toilets.
-One person allowed in the toilets at a time.
– Tables have a 2-metre gap between them and cannot be moved.
-No more than 6 people to a table.
-Teams temperature checked every day before the start of their shift.
-Regular hand washing- every 20 minutes.
-All team trained to latest government guidelines.
-Screens at bbq and bar.
Table bookings only- you cannot just turn up as you maybe refused entry,
1 person to order and pick up food & drinks.
Contactless payment to £45
Using disposable glassware, plate’s and condiments.
Menus are laminated and stuck to the table for easy cleaning between guests.
All allergies are listed on the menu.
Teams will not come to clear your table while you are still sat there, therefore we have provided extra bins.
-Hand sanitiser units are at the entrance please use them when you arrive.
– We have placed units on toilets, bar and bbq and are easily accessible around the garden.
– Team have sanitiser units for them to use in between orders.
-Regular cleaning of all toilets.
– All tabletops, legs and seats will be sanitised between guests.
– Worktops all sanitised regularly.
-Greets you on arrival
-Takes you to your table
-Manages the queue at the entrance
-Ensures tables are being cleaned to correct standard before new guests arrive.
– Manages time spent on tables.
– Deals with any concerns you may have.
-Will keep team and customers safe.
– Will ask you to leave if rules are not followed.
As you can see from the above, we have had to make many changes from the normal pub life and we really hope that you will support us in the ‘new normal’ for pubs. As I’m sure you are aware none of the team are experts in covid19 and we are all trying our best to learn how to keep everyone safe. We will not be able to break the rules for anyone so pleased do not put us in the position of having to say no. If you do have any concerns, then please speak to the manager.
We look forward to welcoming you back, it’s been a while.
Ye Olde Swan Team